The main reason is they represent only YOU! Not SELLERS!
Many agents say they’re “buyer agents." But before making a final decision, ask the agent the following questions:
· Do you spend 100% of your time assisting Buyers?"
· Do you, or the company you are with, EVER list properties for sale?
· Will you guarantee me that you will not be representing any seller at any time while you are working for me?
· Will you guarantee that any and ALL information I give you will be kept confidential?
· Will you guarantee me your undivided loyalty?
· Will you guarantee me you will not try to change your relationship with me to "dual agency", "transactional agent", or any other form of agency that offers reduced levels of service?
· Will you point out all the negative aspects of each property as well as all the positive aspects so I will be fully informed when making my decision?
· Will you tell me everything you can find out about the seller and their reasons for selling?
· Will you provide information on comparable sales and help me formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy?
you have a list of lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and other
professionals that you recommend?
Only an exclusive buyer´s agent working in an exclusive buyer agency can answer "YES" to ALL of the questions!
I don´t SELL real estate; I help you BUY it!
Contact me today to set up an appointment, or if you’d like more information about luxury homes and condos available in Sarasota.
Renee Mathews, Broker/Owner, GRI, ABR